At the Customer Services Directory, we take your privacy seriously and aim towards safeguarding your interests and privacy when you visit our site. The following clauses broadly classify our information gathering process and our norms related to storing, using, maintaining and disseminating it from our website.
This policy applies to information collected through the following:
- On our Websites.
- Through e-mail, text, and other electronic messaging.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Information collected by other website operated by Customer Services Directory or our affiliates
- Any third party, by means of application or content such as advertising on our site that may link to other information source or lead to other websites
How we collect infomation:
We deploy several means to collect several types of information about users visiting our Website/s through automatic data collection technologies, this includes:
Like any standard Web site, we use log files that help us to improve our website. We collect varied information including basic information like your internet protocol (IP) addresses, your internet service provider (ISP), browser type, referring / exit pages, frequency & duration of stay on website, recency of content viewed, and the date/time stamp to analyze trends that help us improve the relevance of our site and the overall experience of our users.
When a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we collect their basic information and demographics to help them serve relevant content. As our due regard to users privacy, we also provide the way to opt-out of these communications anytime.
Type of information we collect:
- First and last name, age, date of birth, gender, all address, e-mail id, and phone numbers.
- Other relevant information like your IP address, ISP provider, equipment used to access our website, occupation, area of focus, location, and language.
How we use your information:
- To present relevant content from our Websites.
- To serve you with information, products, or services that you may have requested or may interest you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for you for which you may intend to provide it.
- To provide notices about your membership, including renewal or expiration notices.
- To carry out our further obligations and/or ensure the protection of our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and Us, for purposes such as billing and collection.
- In any other way that we may describe while collecting the relevant information.
Disclosure of user information:
Customerservicesdirectory reserves the right to disclose the aggregate information about our user that does not identify them individuality. We may disclose personal information in the following ways:
- To our affiliates, advisors, registered members, and subsidiaries
- To any such third parties, we use to support our business and who are bound by obligations contractual or otherwise; to keep and use your personal information judiciously, in a secure and confidential manner and only use it for the specific purpose for which it is being disclosed.
- To third parties to help them market their products to the right demographic segment of our users. These third parties are contractually required to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which it has been disclosed to them
- For any other purpose to comply with the law of the land
- Any other information shared with your consent
- In instances where we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, or safety that may include purposes related to fraud protection and credit risk reduction